Pregnancy Week By Week - An Exciting Journey To Motherhood
Read this to know what's happening inside you during pregnancy week by week.
- The egg gets fertilized
- The fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus
- At this stage, you realize you are pregnant. The embryo starts developing at a rapid rate. You begin to experience early pregnancy symptom. Morning sickness takes a toll on you. This is one of many early signs of pregnancy.
- In the 6th week, your baby's heart begins to beat. Other organs also begin to develop at this stage.
- By the 8th week, your baby has tiny arms and legs.
- At this stage, you can determine whether you will have a boy or girl.
- Morning sickness mitigates and your appetite increases.
- By the 14th week, you can hear your baby's heartbeat using a Doppler. If you know your pregnancy week by week, you can experience this wonder!
- By the 16th week, your belly will become huge and noticeable.
- Your baby develops reflexes and her weight rises six times.
- By the 18th week, your baby will have eyes and ears.
- By the 20th week, the maximum development has take place. Now, you are past the danger zone.
- By the 24th week, your baby's heart beats become strong enough to be able to hear it by putting an ear on your tummy.
- Your baby turns reddish pink as capillaries are developing.
- Her lungs start to develop.
- You can feel your baby kicking more at this stage. You are prepared for this, if you know your pregnancy week by week.
- After the 28th week, your baby has better chances of survival.
- By the 32nd week, your baby has developed all the five senses.
- You may feel the pregnancy symptom of constipation, as the uterus puts immense pressure on your bowels.
- By the 34th week, your baby starts developing her own immunity.
- By the 37th week, you should be alert of any labor signs. Knowing your pregnancy week by week banishes your fears.
- In the 39th week, your baby will set in your pelvis. You may feel off balance due to the shift of your center of gravity. This is the time when you should be ready to go to hospital anytime.
- About 90 per cent of the babies are born a couple of weeks earlier or later of the due date.
- If you still haven't delivered, then by the 40th week, your body will give antibodies to your baby for protection against diseases. Before birth, your baby will drop into her resting place.
You are going to welcome her anytime
Pregnancy Period - Pregnancy Week By Week
Early Pregnancy Symptom - Pregnancy Week By Week
Early Sign Of Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week By Week
Pregnancy Health - Pregnancy Week By Week
Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week By Week
Pregnancy Journal - Pregnancy Week By Week
Pregnancy Basics - PregnancyDiary.org is your guide to pregnancy and related
>>> information including pregnancy basics, pregnancy tests, diseases and
>>> pregnancy and more.